Point Zero Floatation Centers are therapeutic centers, with branches in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, offering Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy, or REST, in state-of-the-art German designed floatation cabinand British designed floatation pods, as well as a range of other therapeutic spa treatments, including Ayurvedic treatments (Abu Dhabi branch only).
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate paid bookings and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent booking. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.Customers using the website who are legal minors, under the age of 18 years old, shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use this website.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
We reserve the right to:
- 1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- 2. Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- 3. We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
When you click to make a booking with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of the amount charged to your credit card, or paid in any other way as agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries, please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your booking at Point Zero you will be liable for cancellation fees of up to 100%. You must advise us by phone and email of your cancellation and/or wish to reschedule as soon as possible. Confirmed and paid bookings are considered binding agreements with Point Zero, as you are blocking a Pod or Cabin or other Treatment facility that could otherwise have been booked and used by someone else.
All transactions with Point Zero will be processed in UAE Dirhams. Point Zero reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have a credit card please utilize one of the other payment options at the Point Zero branch.
- 1. National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) processes all our credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate Point Zero to obtain confidential information.
- 2. NBAD is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. NBAD servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- 3. The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- 4. NBAD continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I hereby accept the terms and conditions. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Point Zero for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.